Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#TeamChocolateMousse by Cadbury Dairy Milk

"If chocolate is the food of the gods, as its botanical name, theobroma cacao, indicates, then Paris is today's Mount Olympus."

I have read that statement in an online article, and I totally agree to it!

Those two words - chocolate and Paris - are usually what I'm seeing in my dreams. Haha. In fact, those are the top 2 in my bucket list. First, I want to travel and explore Paris, France with its stunning and amazing architectural designs. Second, I want to have my own CHOCOLATE ROOM. You got me. I even encouraged my friends to support me on that. :D

See the picture below? It's just a Paris-inspired photo of us imagining we're near the Eiffel Tower while indulging a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk.





I, together with my friends, realized that in this ever-so-busy world, we should still not forget to celebrate sweet endings when everything else is rushed. Sweet endings are our breaks from all of these. A time for us to enjoy and savor.

Cadbury Dairy Milk knows all about sweet endings. As a smooth and creamy chocolate bar, its taste alone is like a sweet ending – something you savor and enjoy every moment of.

Our sweet endings just got more luxurious though with the two new Cadbury Dairy Milk flavors: French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse. but if I get to choose between them, I would prefer Chocolate Mousse. Yes, a proud member of #TeamChocolateMousse here! :)

I actually have a lot of reasons but one this is for sure. I even took a test online. The result is I'm really a chocolate person. "You are dramatic, charming, and downright addicting. You are stimulating and exciting. It's hard to get tired of you." THIS IS TOTALLY ME! HAHAHA :D

So if you want to experience the awesomeness of these two new flavors, hurry now and indulge yourself yourself in Cadbury Dairy Milk French Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse! These are available beginning November 2014 in the big and satisfying 180g pack for an SRP of only P180.00. 

So hurry now, and grab some, before it's gone. :) These delectable sweet endings are yours for a limited time only. I better reserve one for my future Chocolate Room! :)

Want to enjoy your sweet endings? Like Cadbury on Facebook or follow them on Instagram!

Special thanks to Nuffnang Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment